Late last year, pe hu asked me to create ten questions for their special project.
The questions should be fun & exploratory. They are questions you ask when maybe first getting to know someone. But instead of being open, they come with (a) or (b) answers.
Well, without further ado, here are my questions:
( 1 )
Which is more poetic?
( 2 )
Which number is more beautiful?
( 3 )
I love you exactly the way you are.
* Thank you for accepting me for who I am
* Wow, are you an angel visiting me on planet earth?
( 4 )
Which are you more like … a star (sun) or a plant?
* star / sun
( 5 )
What’s your relationship to eggs?
* I want to eat them
* I want to go inside one
( 6 )
Do you like talking on the phone out of the blue?
* I love calling people on the phone spontaneously for fun and connection
* Impromptu calls scare me; I like to plan calls instead
( 7 )
What’s your perma-age (the age of your soul)?
( 8 )
When you put utensils in the dishwasher or on the drying rack, which way do they face?
* handle side down (fork / spoon part is up)
* handle side up (fork / spoon part is down)
( 9 )
What’s your relationship to rocks / pebbles like?
* I collect them
* I want to be them
( 10 )
Which question would you ask a first date?
* What is something that’s brought you joy lately?
* How did you get to be the way you are?